Friday, June 29, 2007

iphone mania

The iphone is cool, there's no doubt. I'm definitely going to get one soon.

It's much cooler than any previous phone.

I've heard a bunch of people say they're going to wait for the 2nd generation. That's understandable.

The camera's only 2 megapixels. 2nd generation's likely to be 5.

AT&T's web service is slower than Sprint's and Verizon's. But, with a bunch of bitching about slow downloads, AT&T's web service is likely to make dramatic improvements quickly.

As far as buying Apple's 1st generation iphone is concerned, I was one of the 1st people to buy an imac. I still have it, or I should say my mom has it, and it still works great. It's still faster than the brand new PC I use at work. It's still easier to operate. I'm saying I'm still happy with it. So, I wouldn't be concerned about buying a 1st generation product from Apple.

It's definitely going to be worth the 500 or 600 bucks.

No comments: