Saturday, August 18, 2012
Thursday, August 09, 2012
2. Prepositions are not words to end sentences with.
3. Avoid clichés like the plague. (They're old hat.)
4. Eschew ampersands & abbreviations, etc.
5. One should never generalize.
6. Comparisons are as bad as clichés.
7. Be more or less specific.
8. Sentence fragments? Eliminate.
9. Exaggeration is a billion times worse than understatement.
10. Parenthetical remarks (however relevant) are unnecessary.
11. Who needs rhetorical questions?
Wednesday, August 08, 2012
Sunday, August 05, 2012
Ben Swann again, asking questions about the deranged behavior of Congress and the President who supporting Al Qaeda in violation of the NDAA
Friday, August 03, 2012
Thursday, August 02, 2012
You've probably heard about stuff like this. Now, if you watch this, you can see how easy it is to procure a nuke on the black market.
And now that you know how easy it is, you have to think someone somewhere, who is motivated, is going to put a plan into action.
This scares the living shit out of me.