Monday, December 20, 2010

Info Bounces Around Till I Write It Down

Sometimes being a little crypto is a good thing.

You don't always have to act on compulsions or say exactly what you mean. It's programming that tells you to always tell the truth. It's also programming to believe you are always being told the truth.

The programing that's happening isn't going to be able to just go along as programing. Too many people are waking up. Freedom of Speech is going on, on the Internet. People, who are not supposed to be having a voice, are having a voice.

There will be a day soon be a time when the façade we are all pretending is there will be so micro thin that you have to be blind not to be able to see through it.

In the end, I hope and pray cooler heads will prevail.

I post on here all the time about Ron Paul.

He's possibly the coolest head of all, politically.

Bring our boys home!

Fuck this professional soldier bullshit.

War is, was, and always will be Hell.

Everyone wants to be home.

Where's my home?

Right here in Dallas, Texas.

It's a far from perfect place.

I've lived here forever, it seems.

I've followed the Dallas Cowboys for a long long time. (getting to the point) Hell, some of first words ever spoken were about the Dallas Cowboys.

My mom and I laugh about football.

Or, I should say, I try to laugh at her for not being quite bright when it comes to football.

American Football.

I love football.

There, I said it.

It feels good to get that off my chest.

Some of my fondest memories of, well, of course, myself, were of me playing football with "friends."

Notice the " ".

That is to say, I no longer talk to most of them. I could probably look them up, but I don't. In fact, Dallas is a big enough town to where I'll never have to see them ever.

Does that mean I dislike them? No.

It means that relationships are really difficult.

I could say that I love them, or more appropriately, the memory of them.

Commas are free, by the way.

One day someone might actually read this fucking thing.

That's actually quite fine.

Thinking back to my love for the Dallas Cowboys.

I watched them win those Super Bowls in the Seventies.

I was very young, and in a lot of ways I still am.

Another Draper line, Draper from Mad Men, that is: "You're born alone, and you die alone, and in between, you're given a bunch of rules to make you forget that.

So, when I make these posts, there's usually something inspiring them.

So, when I see the world these day, I'm seeing real fear for the first time in a long time. Some are getting to there tipping point. When things get bad enough, people will flock, instinctively, to the streets like salmon of Capistrano. At least, I'm seeing signs of that.

The problem with that is most people are stupid. I'm not saying I'm smarter, but I am saying, when the punch that's coming does in fact connect squarely on the nose of many unsuspecting Average Joe Americans, they will have not have seen it coming, whereas I've been putting ideas in a book about Rights for the last 13 years.

The overall picture isn't very complicate when you look the Players.

By Players, I refer to the Federal Reserve.

When you realize, it's not Federal. It's not a Reserve. It's just a bank.

It happens to be the bank that's been given magical powers.

The first magical power is the power to print money out of magical fairy dust.

The second magical power is the power to do every single last thing behind the veil of a curtain.

Watch the movie, "The Wizard of Oz." Did you know that's an allegory of the U.S. Banking System (World Banking System)?

The world's problems are the direct result politicians, who, apparently, were born without a spine, and conniving secretive bankers, who want to play God without having any of the responsibilities of God.

The book I wrote is essentially a critique of the Godless men, who want to play God with out recognizing the responsibilities of God.

Buddha once said, "There are 3 things you cannot hide: the Sun, the Moon, and the Truth."

That was 2,500 years ago.

Apparently, that message hasn't made clear to the mob families, who are running the World.

A true competitive system would be one where fortunes would rise and fall.

In America's financial system, the fortunes for some rise and rise, while others go in reverse. If you want to know why that is look to the Federal Reserve and keep looking.

The money you work for should be worth the same between the time your boss hands you the check and the time you make to the bank to deposit it.

In other words, the Federal Reserve Note System is Ponzi scheme. It might take 100 years to unfold, but it does have an end, and in the end, people will be getting screwed royally.

I say "royally" because you literally trace this Ponzi money system to the Queen of England and you can literally tracy this Ponzi system to her family and the Rothchild Family.

Americans fought one Revolution over the Right to control their own economic destiny, and they are headed for that collision once again. Either, Americans will agree to accept this yoke of debt and inflation, or they're going to say "No!"

Getting back to the programming point. People can be programmed to Hate. Racism flourishes to this day to some extent by programming.

The super richer, who sit above all the class warfare in the Ivory Tower, have created this game of class warfare. America has a subtle Class Caste System. The "well-to-do" are apt to argue with a factory worker without noticing that they both imprisoned by the same system. They don't stand side-by-side as they pull back the curtain together.

In 1913, the current system was installed, and it was still "under installation."

Ron Paul is the only guy who's currently trying to "un-intall" the program in Washington.

Personally, from the bottom of my heart, I wish Ron Paul much success. I can't see the harm in dismantling a few buildings a building in Washington DC. Many of America's institutions suck greatly, and they have always sucked, and they will always suck like the 16th Amendment.

Personally, I would like to talk to Ron Paul about some of my ideas in the New Bill of Rights.

For example, I think a Constitutional Amendment banning Private Banks from controlling America's money supply is worth it a fight.

I also think a Constitutional Amendment banning Congress from Debt Enslaving the American people with trillions of debt is worth a fight. By giving the American people the Right to a Referendum when it comes to Declaring Bankruptcy. I don't know many politicians, in fact, I don't know any politicians, and the fact that they get put ME in debt pisses ME off. What makes them so special? Just because I voted for you doesn't mean you get to enslave me. That's what they would have you believe.

It's sort of rule by Divine Right of the Vote. Nevermind the fact, the choice you are given is the choice between this sell-out or that sell-out.

More importantly, why vote?

If you're not hearing what you want to hear, DON'T VOTE. Wait until there doing something authoritatively and challenge the crap out of them.

I think this Obamacare thing is sick. Mandating a choice between a fine or buying health insurance heartless bloated for-profit Insurance Company? Gee, I wonder who came up that idea?

Let see...Could it have been someone from maybe....an Insurance Company?

Just how much horse pies do We the People have to swallow?

These guys in Washington act like gaining a consensus is difficult. It's not. Getting people to agree is easy. Truth. Love. Family. Home. Heart. These are not difficult to understand.

When it comes to happiness, it's not hard to how a person's Rights plays an imp

The fact that this National Debt thing has gone on for so long speaks to how delusion the American people are. The term sheople est très approprié.

No comments: