Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ron Paul should be getting the Nobel Prize for economics not this Paul Krugman douche nozzle.

First off, I've never even heard of Paul Krugman until he won the Nobel Prize. Although, I think he might have been on Charlie Rose once.

So, just on a quick search, I've discovered Krugman (Kroogman) dislikes Bush and calls the Republicans "the party for stupid people," which makes me like him, thusly, I'm still calling him a douche nozzle, and the only reason I'm calling him a douche nozzle is because he won the Nobel Prize, and I didn't. Inevitably, I'm still going to read about his theory is until I get the gist of it anyway.

Given that, Ron Paul has been an advocate of sound currency and has, in fact, predicted this current financial crisis a long time ago. Sound currency makes so much more sense. If you watched Zeitgeist: Addendum, which I've embedded in my blog, you'd see more clearly how current "legal tender" is created. Therefore, Ron Paul deserves the Nobel Prize because he's one of the one's who's speaking out our current corrupt monetary system. What did Krugman say about sound money? That's right, he said jack squat about sound money as far as my 10 second research of his life's work uncovered.

This current crisis and so-called "solution to the crisis" seems shady to me. It sounds like, "We're taking a shit load of taxpayer and giving to our friends on Wall Street so they can lose it gambling and lavishly spend it on themselves all over again." Instead of trying borrow and print our way out of this dilemma, politicians should be enacting a fundamental monetary reform, which is what Ron Paul has been saying, but this needs to be done on a global scale. All these unregulated money-out-of-thin-air ventures need to be regulated intensely because they are dangerous, and they have tendency to dramatically fuck over well meaning conservative people, who had nothing to do with the speculation whatsoever, and it needs to never happen again.

When you consider that borrowing and printing money got the economy into the problem in the 1st place, this bailout seems like trying to cure a junky by giving him more heroin. The sick thing is, I think these guys are too smart to not know they are making the problem much worse, but they are going ahead and doing it anyway. Perhaps, they want to crash the entire American economy as well as everyone else's so that they may consolidate even more power, and they're just spreading out the complete destruction over a longer period of time?

Nevertheless, I don't think anyone these days ought to be winning a Nobel Prize for economics given the financial shit storm the U.S. Economy is in. Besides, I'm sure Paul Krugman didn't say anything in his theory about the monopoly the Federal Reserve (a privately held Delaware Corporation) has on the U.S. dollar.

That said, I think there's a way out of this mess. It'd be interesting to see how quickly people would replace their dollars, if some other currency was available to use in America besides the dollar. Perhaps, this is where we're headed.

No comments: