Friday, August 01, 2008

My ultimate goal with this blog

Obviously, I have a little bit of a passion for communicating.

Only, as far as getting noticed, that's another story. I sort of missed the gravey train in terms of having my blog go anywhere near notoriety. Possibly, I'm not that great of a writer. I can accept that. I can also accept that I'm slightly naive in my world views, which isn't exactly a point of attraction. I can also accept that other writers have been blogging for a lot longer than me, and that I'm a day late and a dollar short.

So, from those perspectives, this blog is a futile endeavor, but I don't care.

This little blog gives me a little happiness. That's all I want.

I'm figuring it all out, and I'm hear to share what I've figured out with others.

Everyone is a genius in their own way. It's a matter of being a genius in whatever endeavor you choose to be a genius in.

I don't broadcast to everyone that I write a blog because what do I write about? Everything? Is there a point where I actually reach a point? I don't know.

I've invented things. I've improved designs. I'm not afraid to say what I see. I have a dream for the future. I've done all these things in mind, and I write about it here. It's all in this blog. What else do I need to be a good writer?

There are a lot of hacks out there claiming to know what the hell they're talking about. At least, with me, when I don't know something, I'll admit it. When I've been stupid, I can admit. I can admit it because I'm not getting paid for this.


No comments: