Thursday, September 13, 2007

Something I cook that kicks ass on several levels: Crab Bisque

It sounds like it might be complicated to make, but it's actually one of these easiest things in the world to make. It involves opening 2 cans.

Actually, you buy a 1 liter box of organic tomato soup and a 1 lb. can of cooked crab meat--they sell both at Wholefoods.

I've been making this for years. You put a couple of tablespoons of butter, a little bit of cream, and spice it to your liking. You should, however, put some "Old Bay" seasoning in it on principle.

Also, if your go through the trouble doing this, you should also get a loaf of french bread and a nice bottle of wine.

I'm not even sure if this is Crab Bisque, it's just what I call it. Actually, I'm not even sure I like using the word "bisque", but I will say, it tastes pretty freakin' awsome.

No comments: