Friday, October 27, 2006

snugglepants

She is a loving mother of two amazing kids.

She has a great career and an amazing work ethic--probably even one of the best in the country at what she does.

She takes care of her mom, and that's made her mom's dream come true.

She just went through one of the most difficult times of her life and she always maintained her decency.

She is a great friend to everyone.

She was never anything less than loving and supportive for so many months.

She is beautiful and everyone I've introduced her to has said so.

She's done tons of cute and adorable things that all I have to do is think about them and it makes me smile.

It's because of all these things and a few more, I have said repeatedly to people she has a heart like no other. Actually, she has many of the same qualities that makes my mom such a cool person, and I've told alot of people this as well.

I had pretty much figured out most of her good qualities on that rainy afternoon in the Tavern, and I knew I was going to fall in love with her.

No comments: