Monday, March 30, 2009

My personal High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS) analysis...

Did you know most European countries have banned High Fructose Corn Syrup? If you're not aware, don't worry. Most Americans are unaware of this little bit of information because our "free press" will not report certain things, and because most of us rely on the "free press" to keep us informed, we are all living in our own delusional bubbles, but thankfully, there are websites out there that still report relevant information other than whether or not Britney Spears does or does not wax her vagina.

I keep harping on the "free press" issue because, when I find out HFCS is banned in European Countries and not here, I'm floored. We the People should know stuff like this.

I think the fact that HFCS is banned in European countries says something about the FDA in America because you need to ask, "Why would the European countries ban HFCS?" And the question leads to some startling revelations about HFCS, which is now in just about everything you buy at your local market.

First, did you know that some manufacturers use Mercury in the process of making HFCS (not in the US anymore but overseas and those products find their way to American shelves)? Mercury is a deadly neurotoxin, which has been linked to numerous illnesses, and residual levels have been found in HFCS after processing.

Second, given the fact that HFCS is an unnatural processed chemical sweetener, it isn't ingested into the body the way other natural sweeteners like sugar are, and there are "side effects," which I'll explain. One of those side effects of a very powerful unnatural sweetener is this: it overwhelms and therefore desensitizes the hunger receptors in the brain, which tell the body when it's "full." In other words, I believe, the reason you are seeing so many fat asses in America has to do with Americans being overwhelmed by eating unnatural foods.

So, I conducted a little experiment recently. It involved driving to Dublin, Texas and visiting a Dr. Pepper plant that still makes Dr. Pepper with Emperial Pure Cane Sugar.

I bought 2 cases of Dr. Pepper, which by the way, does not contain prune juice as so many douche bags out there claim it does! So there!

I bought 2 cases of Dr. Pepper, and for the last month I have been drinking Dr. Pepper with pure cane sugar, and I have noticed several differences about my body's digestion. The first thing I've noticed is I've stopped breaking out. It would seem I've have been having an allergic reaction to HFCS, which is an indication the HFCS overwhelms more than just my digestion.

Another thing, whenever I go to the bathroom, it's different. I don't want to say how, but suffice it to say, I believe, HFCS was causing something bad to happen in how I digest, and it has stopped now that I'm not drinking HFCS anymore.

You don't have to take my word for it, if you've got a soda addiction, and you love Dr. Pepper, but can't stand the crap at Whole Foods. You can conduct this experiment for yourself, and I recommend you do. All it will cost is around $30 bucks. Call 1-888-398-1024 to Dublin, TX and order 2 cases of Dublin Dr. Pepper, which they'll ship to you via UPS. Take yourself off HFCS for a couple of weeks, and see if I'm not full of shit. I dare you.

No comments: