Tuesday, June 03, 2008

This is my new bathroom




So, according to my calculations, my old bathroom vanity sucked on 7 different levels. (see the previous post.)

I'd say my new bathroom is very Pottery Barnesque. Would you agree?

As usual it took twice as long and twice as much work to remodel as I thought it would, but I'm very happy with the results. I finished it about 2 weeks ago.

The next thing I do in the bathroom is put up about 3 shelves to the the right of the vanity. (When I get around to it.)

Currently, I've been redoing the kitchen. All that's left is to install the refrigerator, tear out the old floor, and add the new one.

So far, the kitchen is looking AWESOME. You're going to XXXX your pants, when you see how cool the kitchen looks.

PS. I bought the vanity at Lowes for $500. I put in the Travertine floor myself. I painted it light blue. I intalled a new toilet. There was a small amount of plumbing involved, which I also did my self. And, that's about it.

No comments: