Tuesday, April 15, 2008

To circ or not to circ?

OK, I'm going to talk about a very personal issue, my penis.

When I was a baby, no one asked me, if I wanted to keep my entire penis. My circumcision was done as part of a heavily indoctrinated routine. The people, who cut foreskin, didn't think twice about it.

I know the arguments for cutting foreskin--cleanliness and protection from disease--both good arguments.

However, if someone had asked me to slice off part of my penis, I probably would have said no. I'm very partial to all of it's components. In fact, today, if you were to ask me nicely, if you could slice off a part of my penis, I would tell you to go fuck yourself, and I wouldn't think twice about it--I wouldn't care what your reason was.

Moreover, circumcision is a tradition that began thousands of years ago--before plumbing & electricity brought penises hot showers every day.

So consider this: The foreskin serves a purpose. It's there to protect and preserve the highly sensitive tip. If you've ever had chaffed nipples, you know how serious this subject is.

So, if I ever have a son. I'll wait until he's 13, and then, I'll ask him if he would like to slice off part of his penis, and I'll give him some reasons why, and I'll let him decide.

If he decides to keep his entire penis, I will simply caution him against banging random skanks--I will suggest to him, he should only bang one girl at a time. It should preferably someone he's knows well enough to know her complete medical history, and I'll suggest this girl should be someone you actually care about.

Then, I will suggest that when he baths, he cleans his entire epidermis daily, whether he needs a bath or not.

No comments: