Tuesday, April 01, 2008

iphone update

On the whole, I'm extremely happy with the iphone.

I use it constantly--every single feature many times.

In the next edition, I would hope it has louder speakers, better headset, but honestly, I can't complain. I love it. It's the perfect phone design.

I love apple. I'll even watch their company meetings online.

I think the future of the iphone is great. In the latest company meeting, they unveiled a new icon, which is going to be released soon--the applications icon. It releases in June along with the next generation of iphone.

With the applications icon, you'll be able to download various work related aps. Doctors will have a new tool that is simply amazing. It's the epocrety (sp) software, but it's on the iphone. I'm not explaining how works, but I will say, it kicks some serious ass.

Email on the iphone is getting a massive upgrade. The calender is too.

In all, the iphone is as monumental as the personal computer was.

If you are looking for an investment, I'd say buy stock in apple-pure and simple.

Here's why:

The applications icon and the iphone itself.

Think about it.

You already have an ultra-powerful handheld broadband computer with untapped unlimited applications. All that's left are the creative minds adding even more tools to an already amazing tool at your fingertips. It's already great, but it's just going to get better.

It's exciting.

No comments: