Saturday, July 21, 2007

The Perfect Frozen Pizza

My stepmom bought me a Pizzazz Pizza Oven for Christmas last year. It was one of the best gifts anyone has bought me in years. (It's funny how a nice gift elevates your opinion of someone. lol)

So, I started buying a particular frozen pizza at Costco. It's has an "ultra thin crust." The only topping is diced tomatoes, and I take about 90% of them off. Then I chop up and sprinkle on some honey baked ham and "bread and butter" jalapeno peppers--they're not too spicy and kind of sweet--like me. Then I sprinkle on a little parmesean cheese for some extra goodness along with some garlic powder.

I set the pizza on the tray, set the timer for 14 minutes, and go watch TV. 14 minutes later it shuts off automatically--the best feature, IMHO.

The pizza cooks to perfection every single time--cheese is melted to a golden brown and crust is always crunchy--just the way I like it. Everyone I've made one for likes it too.

No comments: