Thursday, July 19, 2007

John McEnroe's Adventures with Rogain

Do you remember when McEnroe used to be a spokesman for Rogain? He had a bald patch that appeared to regrow hair with the aid of Rogain.

I was watching this years Wimbledon, and lo and behold, he still has his hair. This could mean 1 of 2 things--He's either continued using Rogain or he's gotten implants.

Personally, I hope he's been using Rogain for my own personal reasons--I'm not bald, but thinning hair is definitely part of my genetic make up. I'm not vain enough to get surgery, but I would use Rogain. I sort of view it as "hormone replacement therapy," if that makes sense.

If Rogain works as far as helping guys hang on to the hair they have, I'll definitely add it to my routine especially now that they've come out with a foam--Although, a shampoo form would be more ideal.

Obviously, I'm not afraid to admit I'm willing to use it. I would, however, like an update from McEnroe.

No comments: