Friday, June 08, 2007

All things cinnamon...

Those who know me know that I love cinnamon. Whether its cinnamon toast, cinnamon toothpaste, or cinnamon gum, if it smells or tastes like cinnamon I love it.

I can actually trace back to my roots when I first started loving cinnamon. My grandmother used to make cinnamon toast for me on Sunday mornings. She would also make poached eggs, which come to think of it, I haven't had a good poached egg since.

I guess, I don't really have too many fond memories of my childhood, but this one of my grandmother making cinnamon toast is kind of nice.

I remember sitting at the table, and I remember she'd ask if I'd like another piece, and I would always say yes, and she never complained. She would keep making pieces until I couldn't eat anymore.

No comments: