Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The things I'm passionate about

I love to write.

I love working with my hands--I love doing basic home remodeling.

I love closing big sales where everyone walks away happy. My 1st sale as a stock broker was to a guy in Oklahoma. He wrote me a check for $145,000. I had never even met the guy in person, and he ended up getting all his money back. While working for Chase Bank I sold a $200,000 Variable Annuity. My 1st listing as a real estate agent was for a $2.7 million dollar church.(I haven't sold the church yet.)

I love making risky trades in the stock market. Who needs Vegas when you've got an E-trade account? They should make the their slogan!

When the time is right, I will find out if I love to fly airplanes or not.

I love my family, especially my mom.

No comments: