Monday, November 07, 2005

Pet Peeves List

This is a list of things that get on my nerves. (Not that anyone cares)

1. Hip Hop fashion. I'm referring to the guys who wear there pants around their thighs. I fail to see what's cool about it. When will this be over?!!?

2. Face and Tongue piercing--includes skin stretching. It's weird. I can't, nor will I ever try to wrap my wits around the "coolness" of these trends. People who do it look like every other person who's done it--unoriginal. It should be noted, I'm OK with navel piercing.

3. Tattooing. One or Two discreet ones are OK, but the people who go around with a $10,000 worth of tattoos under their skin...well, it's not good, if for no other reason than the money could have been better spent in my opinion.

4. Sleeping underneath covers. I can't do it. I can't stand to breath in the air I just breathed. I know it's weird, but I'm just a tad claustrophobic.

5. The sound people make when they eat. It doesn't matter if they chew with their mouths closed. If I can hear them chew, it's the equivalent of someone dragging their nails across a chalk board. I have to leave the room. This only applies only when I'm not eating. Again, I know I'm weird. Fortunately, this doesn't happen very often.

6. People grunting at the gym. I can't workout anymore at gyms because of this.
7. Self-serving politicians.



(May update later.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have alot of pet peeves
1. When Guys wear Tight Pants ( no offence but eewww)
2. Myscape addicts
3. Car insurance
4. Sales person on the door.
5. Loud eaters.
6 Boys with large earrings like this O ong their ear hole.