Tuesday, April 12, 2005

I prefer being sober

It's not like I'm a raging alcoholic, but if I could give up drinking I would. There are a lot of reasons why. It's a waste of money. It's doesn't really add to the fun. It definitely doesn't make sex any better. The last few girls I've been with have not been "keepers" and alcohol was involved. I hate nursing a hangover the next day and remembering stupid things I said or did. Occasionally, I'll get behind the wheel and there will be giant "?" as to whether or not I should be driving, which is really bad. So, if these aren't good enough reasons to quit drinking, I don't know of any. I could quit if I had someone to quit with. Anyway, I would just like to quit.

2 comments:

Mariasha said...

Alcohol helps you to forget though, it does have some uses :S

Anonymous said...

To be honest, that some people have to drink 8 drinks before wanting to sleep with me is pretty insulting and shows me that they are not interested in having a relationship with me. I would say that this is the truth of what happened. I didn't see any compatabilty there. Sincerely, Old Friend from CCI