Wednesday, March 23, 2005

June 6, 2003

That's the day my sister past away. She was only 34. If you have read my blog rantings you see I have written a little about being adopted. My sister was adopted as well. Holly, was a sweet girl. She had a great sense of humor. She could really make you laugh. It's really sad that she's gone. I feel partly responsible. Although I hardly spent any time with her the last 15 years of her life. I would see her on holidays or by chance when she happened to be around. I knew that when I was 13 and I moved out of my mom's house that Holly(we'll call her that) and I would not see each other that much anymore. My adopted dad was starting his 3rd marriage to a women who everyone said was only after his money. In other word, my step mother was a bitch. But, that was a better alternative to the situation I was in with my adopted mother, if you can believe that. My adopted mother bought a house with another women and was living there with her with her two daughters. Try being a 13 year old boy and explaining to your friends that your mother sleeps in the same room as another women. Right, it's not something you would want to do. I got out of there as fast as possible.

Anyway, my point is my sister and I lived seperate lives for a majority of our lives. I hardly spent any time with her the last half of her life. And, I'm revealing things about me to you(the people of the blog universe) which kind of explains the kinds of insanity I have endured, but I'm afraid I am only scratching the surface. I miss my sister.

No comments: