Monday, March 28, 2005

I am still single!

I'm 34. In my mind, I tell myself I'm single because I have always been too busy. I have been busy, but I have also sat around on my ass a lot during all this while also managing to write three books. But really, I guess being busy is just an excuse. Being in many different places is more like my problem and not wanting to settle down. To give you an idea, a few months ago I paid my very own electrical bill for the 1st time in my life. In other words, I don't have roommates for the 1st time in my life. That's pretty pathetic, but I can't say my life has not been interesting and fun. I was on a first name basis, talked to, or at least have been in the same room with the biggest stars in Hollywood. I was involved in an expedition while I was in the Navy, and we received a commendation from the King of Jordan. I have made thousands of dollars in the stock market, and finally figured why I look the way I look the way I do because I got to know my biological mother and father. So, really my life has been a journey of self discovery and somewhat adventurous. I counted up all the countries I've been to recently and it's something like 20. So, as they say, a rolling stone gathers no moss. No girl has really been able to understand what makes me tick, or for that matter has ever really cared. But, no worries.....My happiness isn't dependent on other people...I can always think of something fun to do...or something spiritually fulfilling like being apart of making an independent film which I have also done and plan to do again....When I do finally meet the girl of my dreams, it's going to be great. Having a relationship is definitely on my list. I usually get what I want.

No comments: